Friday, February 13, 2009

Hello All!

Please allow me to introduce myself I'm Kerry Ryan Design Manager for Shenoa Diamonds. I will be introducing new and exciting styles of engagement rings, diamond bands, earrings, bracelets etc. We will not ignore the classics as they are truly timeless for a reason. We at Shenoa Diamonds consider Bridal jewelry our specialty and have great strength in gift items (studs, bracelets, pendants, necklaces, etc.) as well.
So the keyword for today's article should be Micro, Micro, Micro as in micro pave' style of setting as you can see the stunning picture of one of our recent designs. While the center is 2.50ct rd and the accompaning side stones are .75ct each the key is the 232 yes I said 232 round brilliants set by our master craftsman individually by microscope and under our strictest supervision.
This totally handmade master piece can be seen in our showroom in NYC, feel free to stop in we would love to meet with any and all.

I could go on for hours but for your sake I'll keep today short and sweet, but get used to hearing from me, the excitement and passion we share with our friends and customers is truly inspiring.

This is just the start, buckle up it's going to be one hell of a ride.
Kerry M. Ryan
Design Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment