Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Now is the time to purchase your diamond engagement ring at Shenoa and Co.

Hello from Adam the Jeweler!

I hope your summer is going well. Here’s another great tip: Couples may cut back on catering, the band or even on the wedding dress but diamonds are forever as a symbol of beauty and commitment, and that’s one place they aren’t cutting back!

If you are looking to get engaged real soon and you need help in the process, please call me and arrange an appointment to see some of the most brilliant cut diamonds we have ever presented in our store. All shapes, sizes, colors, clarities and cut grades are available with G.I.A. certificates.

For the month of July and August only, you can put a small deposit down on a diamond engagement ring and make payments up to December. This way you have an opportunity to purchase a diamond of fine quality and have some extra time to pay!

When you purchase from me you get the full package and support. Instead of a person who is not paying attention to your needs and concerns. I will make sure you get a fantastic deal. I’ve personally been on 47th street for over 20 yrs. Take the diamond to any independent appraiser for verification of its authenticity and value. They will tell you; you got a great deal!!!

- 100% full money refund if the diamond does not match the certificate.
- 100% lifetime trade in value of purchase.
- 100% customer satisfaction is my goal.

Warm Regards,

Adam Bazell

SHENOA & CO.
Where Diamonds Come From…

1 West 47th Street
New York, NY 10036
Tel: (212) 764-1625 Fax: (212) 764-1921

1 comment:

  1. Really sweet piece! I would like to have something similar on my wedding. Excellent necklace! You are lucky!thanks.
    Vintage Engagement Rings

    ReplyDelete