Friday, May 28, 2010

We stand because of the bravery of the Fallen

Hello all, Kerry Ryan here……….

         We stand because of the bravery of the Fallen………….

 As we talk mainly of diamond and diamond rings let’s talk and think of other thoughts this weekend. The weekend will be filled with barbeques, sun filled days at the beach, fishing golfing and family get togethers we on Monday celebrate Memorial Day the day we honor those who gave their lives to protect us here at home.

 US Flag We all sleep at night while thousands of miles away there are brave men and women putting their lives on the line protecting what we hold dear. From the beaches of Normandy to the rice paddies of the Philippines and the far away mountains of Afghanistan these people proudly serve and have serve. So all I ask is that this weekend thank a soldier, hug a sailor, salute a marine, tell a pilot you’re proud of him. These people never ask for are thanks but they richly deserve it, I have family that has served and that are serving currently and I plan on honoring them, it’s time my little ones learn of this so this Monday we will attend the local Memorial Day Parade I will plant flags in their hands and lessons in the hearts of the bravery of these heroes that are before them. I’m sure that one day soon they will hold the pride and love of country that I and those I know do.

So my friends this weekend reach out to those that protect us they will appreciate it and you will be better for it!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Memorial Day to you all!!!!!

Kerry M. Ryan
Production and Design Manager
Shenoa & Co.
201-927-6525 Mobile
212-764-1625 Office

Posted via web from Shenoa & Company - Diamonds, Engagement Rings and Fine Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment