Friday, November 5, 2010

Pebbles

Hello All Kerry Ryan here…

One of the dealers Shenoa buys and sells to was recently in the store (we will refer to him as Trent) observing a sale I was finishing up. Trent deals in larger stones and with that comes a larger personality and so he states to me,” Kerry while are you dealing in pebbles you need to sell a rock”. Well ladies and gentlemen, for this I have what I perceive is the perfect reply,” Trent if I cultivate enough pebbles I’ll soon have a beach”. Trent likes the comeback and we agree that not all sales are huge rocks, don’t get me wrong some are but during these times I find myself growing my beach one pebble at a time.

Its November we are into the homestretch the holidays are just around the corner are you ready or are you one of those last minute persons.Shenoa Diamonds showcases are stocked with all the holiday favorites: diamond studs, diamond tennis bracelets, diamond eternity bands to name a few ready to be boxed and wrapped. Have you told, hinted, or suggested to your significant other that you want something special this year now’s the time let your wants and needs be known.
Shenoa Diamonds

This time of year is a wonderful time to get engaged not only will you create a lasting memory, guys if you do it around the holidays you will always be reminded, therefore forgoing the awkward, “I’m sorry honey the date just escaped my mind” . All kidding aside is there a more romantic proposal then New York during the holidays. On bended knee in front of the tree at RockefellerCenter, on a Horse Drawn Carriage in Central Park, or perhaps just your Favorite Irish Pub, it can be an engagement whose memory lasts forever. I’ve always found this is a time that New York really shines and invite you all to come to Shenoa & CO as well as New York and experience it for yourself.

Have introduced some new and exciting styles in the last couple of weeks stop by try them on, we definitely have the ears, neck and fingers covered so just bring in yours!!!

Have a great day!!!!

Kerry M. Ryan
Production and Design Manager
Shenoa & CO.
201-927-6525 Mobile
212-764-1625 Office

Posted via email from Shenoa & Company - Diamonds, Engagement Rings and Fine Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment