Friday, September 18, 2009

Creativity and inspiration aren’t always spontaneous sometime they need to be worked on.

Hello all, Kerry Ryan here…

Inspiration comes in all forms, sometimes I just don’t feel any enthusiasm and you know what that is perhaps when I’ve created some of my most creative and daring designs. You guys know those days when you don’t want to get out of bed, don’t want to go to work, don’t want cut the lawn, I could go on and on.



So on days like this I force myself to work to think to create. The Diamond ring pictured above came about on one of those days, I had 34 round diamonds, all matching, would have been easy to put them in a diamond bracelet and stick it in the window but I said no Kerry be more creative work to make a special piece. So I sat down with my artisans and put together a one of a kind Diamond band in platinum that looks as great on as it does in Shenoa Diamond’s window. The ring is all diamond very little metal and very comfortable when worn it’s a really big show allowing the light to make the diamond’s brilliance stand out. While a ring of this size (it totals 9 Cts.) is not for everyone, the one’s who have purchased are quite thrilled with it.

What I’m really driving at is you too can create for yourself a special diamond ring or unique piece of jewelry when you least think you are able too. Let’s face it you can use this philosophy in many aspects of your every day life. I just use jewelry as my forum because that is one of my great passions and what I write about.

So in review; creativity and inspiration aren’t always spontaneous sometime they need to be worked on!

Have a great day!!!

Kerry Ryan
Shenoa Diamonds

1 West 47th Street
Diamond District
New York, NY 10036

Shenoa Diamonds on Facebook
Shenoa Diamonds on Twitter

Just Arrived! View the latest Verragio Engagement Rings at Shenoa Diamonds. Verragio is known for exquisite engagement rings manufactured with time-honored craftsmanship and timeless designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment