Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hope Springs Eternal…………………………

Hello all Kerry Ryan here…………..

Hope Springs Eternal…………………………

Well, the winter from hell continues looking at more then a foot of snow here at Shenoa Diamonds and in NYC I've really had enough, so lets think warmer thoughts. Ever the optimist. I'll share some with you.

I hope that spring comes sooner rather then later; tired of shoveling it, stepping in it and sloshing through it bring on the warm weather please!!!

I hope for all that the find that special someone as I have found mine (humor me Jackie) when you do life tends to complete itself.

I hope that this spring brings together another successful bridal season, when April amps up. So do the requests for Engagement rings, wedding bands it is truly an exciting time in the diamond business.

I hope that all the weddings being planned, come off flawlessly. We at Shenoa & CO are her to fulfill our part of the bargain.

I hope for those about to pop the question, that the answer is always a resounding YES!!!!!

Shenoa Wedding Rings

I hope that those that want to fall in love do; and that those who are, their love continues to grow by leaps and bounds.

I hope (and believe) that for those that are waiting for that special ring, that this is the year your dreams come true.

Well, all this was a little sappy I hope you'll just indulge me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope…………………………………….


Have a great day!!!!!

Kerry M. Ryan
Production and Design Manager

Shenoa & Co.
201-927-6725 Mobile
212-764-1625 Office

Posted via web from Shenoa & Company - Diamonds, Engagement Rings and Fine Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment