Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Anticipation is making me great..... the season is almost here

Hello all Kerry Ryan here!

Anticipation is making me great……………………………

Well, March has thankfully arrived, and here at Shenoa Diamonds we anticipate a booming bridal season; and in anticipation, I am introducing new and exciting styles. As most weddings are between April and September, and most engagements, last a year, it means that most engagement rings are given between April and September. So, that is the main reason we tend to introduce new styles at this time of the year.

It doesn’t matter if it’s the new micro pave style or the twist we’ve added to the classic three stone engagement ring. We try to stay cutting edge. If you have time to travel and visit us here in New York, myself or one of my co-workers would be thrilled to show you what’s new. We have a great staple of current and classic styles that cover all spectrums something for everybody. From the loose diamond inventory- semi mounts- finished rings, I would be amazed if you couldn’t find something to thrill you and you fiancé.

Our custom design department is available 7 days a week to put together that really special handmade ring, I’ve already discussed with you how I work with most customers designing individual rings that speak of one’s individual personality. We are prepared and ready to deliver. Just writing this gets my blood flowing, gets my brain working overtime, gets me ready to work with you.

Shenoa Custom

So call. Email or just come on in to Shenoa Diamonds and we will get working together my promise to you is that you will be thrilled with the outcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Speak soon, have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Kerry M. Ryan
Production and Design Manager

Shenoa & Co.
201-927-6725 Mobile
212-764-1625 Office

Posted via web from Shenoa & Company - Diamonds, Engagement Rings and Fine Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment