Monday, March 8, 2010

It's all about You.... The Customer

Hello all Kerry Ryan Here……………..

  It’s all about YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    When I’m out at other stores, I always observe the sales and support staff and how they interact with their customers. I’ve found that one can learn quite a bit from these observations. Recently, I’ve been to two well known businesses, one a Home improvement store and the other a Retail cell phone outlet, and they had decidedly different tact. At the home improvement store, the staff I find is always more then helpful, whether it’s with information, finding the product you’re looking for, or just checking out. Conversely, at the Cell phone store I’ve always found the sales staff aloof and somewhat stand offish. Sadly I’ve also seen this in jewelry stores; all I have to do is walk into a store on 5th Avenue to see a customer treated rudely.

   Well, not At Shenoa Diamonds. Here it is our pledge to treat all customers with  all the respect they deserve, whether you are checking us out online or walking through the door, it is our goal to make your experience truly a heartening experience. I don’t care if you are looking for a replacement backing for your diamond stud earring or are prepared to buy a 3 carat Round diamond. My pledge to you is you will be treated absolutely the same no ifs, ands or buts. I prefer the down home approach, just the way I prefer to be treated, and try to convey that to my coworkers. Let’s face it, we may not always bring our A game, but at Shenoa Diamonds we try to be 100%.

Shenoa Diamond Engagement Ring

  The customer is what we are all about and we want your shopping experience to come off flawlessly. Hey, I’ve always said a happy customer tells 10 people about his/her experience, an unhappy one tells 50, so we better be good. So stop on by, let’s talk about that diamond engagement ring, that gift for mom for Mother’s Day (you know she wants those diamond studs) or that kink you want taken out of that gold chain that you cherish from your grandparents.

   We at Shenoa are doing our damnedest to put the Customer back in customer service!!!!!!

  Hey have a great day and want to thank all those who are leaving feedback keep it coming!

 

Kerry M. Ryan
Production and Design Manager

Shenoa & Co.
201-927-6725 Mobile
212-764-1625 Office

Posted via web from Shenoa & Company - Diamonds, Engagement Rings and Fine Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment