Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Mother’s Day from Shenoa & Company

Hello all, Kerry Ryan here!

Things to be thankful for; while there are plenty of options let’s focus on one that would be MOM with the advent of Mother’s Day upon us I couldn’t think of a better one.

Mom was there for you when you needed her most. When you were sick she nursed you back to health. Mom helped on those troubling nights when sleep didn’t come so easily. She cheered you at your ball games and clapped at your concerts. Mom stood proudly at your many graduations and ceremonies beaming with pride. Mom always found time to lend an ear never saying she was too busy or occupied to help you out. Mom was as good as a referee as any who took to a ring (especially in my house with four testosterone charged boys) she knew how to declare a winner or mostly how to declare a tie. Mom always kept you clean and dressed (while I still can’t get over those plaid pants she made me wear in the 6th grade).

So as I said we have a ton of reasons to thank Mom for and that goes for the Mother of my children just as well. Motherhood is probably the most important but the least congratulated job on this earth. Speaking for myself knowing full well what I put my Mother (countless sleepless nights) through there is not enough diamonds and flowers in the world that would be reward enough!

So Shenoa Diamonds suggests that you show your thanks in what ever form you see fit whether it’s a sparkling pair of diamond studs, a stunning diamond tennis bracelet, or a nice bouquet of flowers accompanied with dinner, show Mom some thanks.

To my wife and Mother; Happy Mother’s Day!!

I and Shenoa Diamond wish all our friends and clients a very Happy Mother’s Day!!!

Kerry Ryan
Shenoa Diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment