Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Shenoa & Company - Diamond Engagement Rings - Signature Series part two…

Hello all, Kerry Ryan here

Signature Series part two…

The elegant ring pictured here, is in my opinion to become the next timeless piece. The split diamond shank in its subtle beauty enhances the center diamond in a graduating process that just says “Bang! Here I am, look at me”.


You’ll have to indulge me, I just have great passion for what I do and it spills over into my speech and writings.

This setting featured here is handmade in platinum containing 86 round brilliant cuts totaling 0.62 ct., the center diamond is a 2.50 cts. Radiant-cut. Set with claw prongs in a handmade wire basket.

The setting works with every shape diamond, that’s why it’s timeless, simply stated the ring compliments everything. The diamonds in the setting are set micro-pave style (there’s that word again, get used to it) individually so you see the brilliance of every diamond in the ring. The contours of the split shank allow for a full look without overwhelming the center stone. This is one of my personal mantras; always bring out the beauty of the center, don’t compete. The ring is handmade so you need to allow about two (2) weeks for the finished product.

At Shenoa Diamonds I’ve made this setting for other precious stones also and they would be Ruby and Sapphire and that includes pink and yellow as well as the blue variety. The shear versatility of this ring is why it will be around for eons. If you’re thinking of resetting your diamond, I would highly recommend this setting; it will make any stone look incredible.

What’s better than being complimented on your new diamond ring when all you’ve really done is dress up your old diamond? The ring pictured can be viewed in person at our store:

Shenoa & Co.
1 West 47th Street
New York, NY 10036

But I would call ahead (212) 764-1625 as it is tough to keep in stock so I look forward to your inquiries and observations, pass it along!!!

I really like this signature series thing, there will definitely be more to follow!!!!

Kerry Ryan
Shenoa & Co.

“Shenoa & Company - Diamonds, Engagement Rings and Fine Jewelry - Since 1980 Shenoa & Co. has been offering quality diamonds and fine jewelry with an unmatched service.”

http://shenoa.posterous.com
http://www.shenoadiamonds.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/New-York-NY/Shenoa-Diamonds/51296336894
http://www.shenoadiamonds.com/catalog/Diamond-Engagement-Ring-p-1-c-303.html

1 comment:

  1. Really it is a great site which offer online shopping facilities of diamond ring products. I had searching this type of rings for my sister. Thanks for informing. antique style wedding bands

    ReplyDelete