Thursday, May 28, 2009

Find the most perfect diamond engagement ring to satisfy her every desire.

Hi, my name is Adam Bazell, I am a G.I.A. certified Gemologist and I have been in the diamond industry for more than 20 years. In New York and Chicago I have shared in the celebration of bringing two people together in my pursuit to find you the most perfect diamond ring to satisfy her every desire.


Shenoa Diamonds: Perfect Engagement Rings!

Believe me when I tell you, I know how it feels to be in love with a person you find so special and want to be with forever. I am currently in a relationship with a wonderful woman who I had met one Saturday afternoon while selling diamonds. She had been visiting a friend here in N.Y.C. while she got lost on 47th St. I am convinced that people will always fall in love and will always want to mark this life’s most magical moment with an extraordinary diamond engagement ring .I have been presenting diamond engagement rings to couples in love for a very long time now and always wondered when will it happen to me? It just so turns out that we had enjoyed a brief conversation together. We had made a connection at this magical moment of two people crossing one another’s paths through the not such a big world after all (N.Y.C.) After accepting an invitation from me in accompanying me for dinner, we had found out a lot about one another in such a short time. Well we only had so much time to get to know one another as it turns out she was from Germany. We had dated for two and a half years long distance, taking turns every three months. We are now currently together here in the United States and we are living very happily with one another. Believe me guys, I will be doing the same thing very soon and will be going through the very same process. Although it may be easier for me to purchase the most perfect diamond being that I am in the business, I will take care of you as well as if it were me sitting in that seat. That’s what I would want. I would want someone to show me the right way of finding the most perfect diamond ring for her.

Diamonds are still the world’s greatest investment. The diamond remains the most treasured symbol of devotion, honor and strength. The diamond is forever, and therefore expresses the love between two people from celebrating anniversaries, your newborns birth, to an important promotion. Celebrate your special story with a diamond, she will love you forever!

I am very familiar with our diamond inventory. I will only select from our extensive list of diamonds for you to view, the finest quality and ideal cut stones, for superior shine and brilliance. All of our diamonds are G.I.A. certified and most are Excellent cut grades in both polish and symmetry.

While you arrange an appointment with me in the showroom for the presentation I will go over all you need to know about diamonds and will answer any questions or concerns that you may have. I will be showing a variety of colors, clarities and carrot weights in a range a bit below your budget, right at your budget and a bit above your budget for comparison purposes.

This is an excellent way for you to choose one that best describes your feelings and intentions, matching it up to her standards and to exceed her wildest expectations.

I will make sure that when purchasing a diamond from me, it will be an enjoyable and stress free experience. Remember, the best for less without sacrificing quality, service and selection.

-30 day money back guarantee upon verification of the diamond to the certificate.

-100% lifetime upgrade for full value any time.

-Also expert jewelry repairs and custom designs our specialty!

Doing business for over 20 years and will work for your repeat business and any referrals you can send me. You’ll always be taken care of.

Sincerely,

Adam Bazell

SHENOA & CO.
Where Diamonds Come From…

1 WEST 47TH ST.
NEW YORK, NY 10036
TEL: (212) 764-1625 FAX: (212) 764-1921

1 comment:

  1. Wow..Awesome Diamond ring. I would like to buy same for me. WHat is the price of it?
    Vintage Engagement Rings

    ReplyDelete