Monday, May 11, 2009

When shopping for an engagement ring, a bracelet, necklace etc., let your individualism speak for itself…

Hello all Kerry Ryan Here...

Reflections...

Had Mother’s Day at my house this past Sunday, an absolutely outstanding day from the weather to the company to the food, it could not have been more perfect. As I’ve told you all before I enjoy observing and this I did (besides cooking a hell of a barbeque).

We had three ladies; my Mother, my sister-in-law and of course my beautiful wife. I looked at the different jewelry they wore. Let’s start with my mother Lois; she was wearing a round diamond engagement ring with two (2) tapered baguettes in platinum (her original), an antique diamond ring (circa 1910) on her right hand. A petite diamond cross and gold earrings all understated but lovely.

My sister in law Denise; she was wearing a gold diamond engagement ring featuring a marquise diamond, slightly chunky popular style from the 80’s, large bangles on her wrists and large diamond hoop earrings.

My bride Jackie was featuring her engagement ring a three (3) stone beauty with a radiant-cut center set in platinum with princess cut sapphires on the side, a five stone diamond band with princess cuts shared prong style also in platinum, a diamond / sapphire eternity style band shared prongs set in white gold as well as diamond studs princess cuts.

What I’m saying is the style speaks for itself and it is individual in nature, everyone has different tastes as reflected by the three ladies that complimented my home yesterday. So when you are out looking for a ring, a bracelet, necklace etc., let your individualism speak for itself...



Like I said Reflections...

Kerry Ryan
Shenoa & Co.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You designs are awesome. I have purchased a ring earlier from your site and it was terrific. Everyone has liked it.
    rings

    ReplyDelete