Thursday, June 11, 2009

Exciting happenings at Shenoa Diamonds...


Hello all, Kerry Ryan here!

Exciting happenings at Shenoa Diamonds!!!

Welcome to all the new and of course our old fans of Shenoa Diamonds. We are excited and honored to have you aboard and we welcome all the feedback that is starting to come our way.

The summer months are warming up (well some parts it may well too in NYC if it ever stops raining) and so are the happenings at Shenoa Diamonds. First we have the Store Wide sale from the 21st until the 28th of June, just stop on by and receive 25% off any purchase (certain restrictions apply). Hey wouldn’t it be great to get those diamond studs, that special necklace, or that diamond tennis bracelet that you’ve been thinking about for all this time. Well I’m telling no time better then the present so stop by the store in NYC say hello and make that someone special in your life happy. I will personally be there to help any and all and me and my coworkers welcome your arrival.

Next we have a Free Diamonds Sweepstakes currently going on at shenoadiamonds.com so I invite one and all to sign up, who knows you might be the winner you’re just a point and click away from trying.

Then at the same time we are welcoming all our Facebook fans with a free give away of Starbucks and Godiva Chocolate gift cards just our way of saying thanks for bringing us into your everyday lives.

As I’ve said before I enjoy sharing with you our new designs as well as our takes on the classic ones, what better then to do it all summer long. As I said before I’m a warm weather person stuck in a currently rainy, damp and cool weather climate and just need to keep talking and writing to warm up. So come on in or contact us via phone 212-764-1625 or email kryan@shenoa.com and we’ll spend the summer months together, doing exciting things!!!

Happy Hunting!!!

Kerry Ryan
Shenoa Diamonds

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful diamond ring! It is very cute. I wish to buy some. I will check it out in my catalogs.
    Vintage Jewelry

    ReplyDelete