Friday, June 5, 2009

Shopping for jewelry with your significant other? ‘Statements made and their real meanings’


Hello all, Kerry Ryan here,

Just back from the jewelry and diamond show in Las Vegas. As I said I enjoy interaction, it’s the same between vendors as it is with customers. Human nature is human nature, so with that said today’s ditty will be ‘Statements made and their real meanings’, I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I did writing it.


I think that Diamond fits your finger perfectly!
Real Meaning: No way no how you are getting that bigger more expensive one.

I should bring my mother and father in to see the ring before I buy it.
R.M.: Guess who’s paying.

I prefer the more simple, classic styles.
R.M.: I’m too cheap to buy the big diamond mounting.

From my Irish clientele, ‘we need to have a think”
R.M.: Where’s the nearest pub we need a couple of pints and a few shots of Irish!!!

Where’s the nearest bank I need to get the deposit!
R.M.: There is no chance that you’ll ever see me again.

Of course that’s in my budget!!!
R.M: Whoa is that expensive!!!

Do you have financing?
R.M.: How am I ever going to pay for this?

Honey, if you ask my opinion I think you’ll get more use out of those petite diamond earrings than that diamond bracelet.
R.M.: How am I ever going to get new golf clubs if we go with the bracelet?

Whatever she wants!!
R.M.: This has two meanings the first one:

I’m really in trouble and need to buy my way out of it!!

Second and most important:

I really do love this girl and all I want is for her to be Happy!!!


As I said this was fun, we’ll do some more later… have a great weekend!!!


Kerry Ryan
Shenoa Diamonds

Shenoa Diamonds Fan Page on Facebook - Become a Fan Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment