Thursday, June 18, 2009

Shenoa Diamonds' Kerry Ryan, Your trusted "Diamond Caddie".



As you may know I am into metaphors and with what’s going on this weekend in the New York area brings into play a perfect one. All those golfers playing over at Bethpage Black have brought along their most prized possession (besides their clubs) and that would be a caddie. What does a caddie provide well he/she provides advice, well informed guidance, and knowledge of the course, like how conditions come into play, yardage from the hole etc. While the final decision ultimately lays upon the player, the caddies research and advice plays well into to this decision.

So as I find myself working with customers often, consider me your ‘Diamond Caddie’, I’m here to help you negotiate the diamond purchasing course. I’ll steer you through the layout, through my research and education I’ll be prepared to give you well informed guidance, explaining clearly all conditions, while keeping in mind that the final decision ultimately will be made by you the buyer. I’ll help with club selection (setting) and make sure you have the perfect ball (diamond) that most fits your game (budget). I’ll do this by always remembering that it is you the player (buyer) that has to make the perfect swing (purchase).

You shouldn’t hit a putter off the tee or a driver on the green that’s why the players bring a caddie along, the same can be said about the diamond purchase. When you are looking at a computer screen you don’t have your trusty caddie, when you’re in one of the big box stores or one of the major retailers for that matter they aren’t interested in your game they just want the final score to be high.

So as I’ve said before come on down or call and I’ll be more than happy to help you negotiate the diamond course one hole at a time!

Your trusted "Diamond Caddie",

Kerry Ryan
Shenoa Diamonds

1 comment:

  1. Nice collection of ring, first time I see such cool. I think they very cute. In case I will see something of that in the store - I will buy it in the moment.
    Vintage Rings

    ReplyDelete