Friday, October 30, 2009

Diamonds and Diamond Jewelry for the Holidays, You Just Can't Go Wrong!




Hello all, Kerry Ryan here…

A little story…

My husband, being unhappy with my mood swings bought me a mood ring the other day so he would be able to monitor my mood swings better.

We discovered that when I’m in a good mood it turns bright green!

Better yet when I’m in a bad mood, it leaves a big red mark on his freaking forehead.

Maybe next time he’ll buy me a diamond instead!!!


That is an example of what I tend to repeat ad nauseam that a happy wife/girlfriend equals a happy husband/boyfriend. It doesn’t take a tremendous amount of thought to buy that special someone a beautiful piece of diamond jewelry. Whether it is a ring of some sorts or diamond studs or a diamond pendant, bracelet etc., it will be greatly satisfying results to you and most importantly your wife/girlfriend.

So on your next trip to NYC come to Shenoa & Co., I would be happy to walk you through different selections at different price points. It’s that time of year and I will continue with my not so gentle reminders that guys this Christmas should be a diamond and diamond jewelry Christmas, it’s never to early to plan. Don’t be the guy that’s on my window December 23rd pulling his hair out.

While we would love you to come down to the store (New York is lovely this time of year) please keep in mind that we are also available online at ShenoaDiamonds.com as well as over the phone. I myself as well as my associates are available to help you 7 days a week. So just walk in or if you prefer make an appointment and we will help you make this the best Holiday yet.

Or you could just buy that mood ring…

Happy Halloween!!!

Kerry Ryan
Shenoa Diamonds


1 West 47th Street
Diamond District
New York, NY 10036

1 comment:

  1. It is really nice article about our subjects, thanks for sharing this information.
    diamond jewelry new york

    ReplyDelete