Friday, October 16, 2009

Holidays are upon us, no time like the present to visit Shenoa & Co. Diamonds to start your shopping.

Hello all, Kerry Ryan here!

Rainy Days and Mondays…

Well, here in New York we’re about to loose the whole weekend to back to back Nor’easters, there goes my plans for golf and running around with the kids outside as the days are getting shorter.

What that does afford me is time to plan and at Shenoa & Co. Diamonds it means I go over our in house stock. Hey the holidays are upon us, no time like the present. I am presently filling the gaps in our Diamond Stud Earring sizes that include adding 0.70ct – 1.00ct total weight sizes; I found that we have an ample supply of 2.00 cts. to 3.00 cts. total weight, great for the customer that’s thinking of upgrading.

Diamond bracelets are always popular this time of year and I feel that you will be quite happy with the selection we now have in house; from the classic tennis bracelet style to the more fashion oriented. There are styles here at Shenoa & Co. Diamonds that should fit anyone’s taste and most people’s budget.

I’m not forgetting the bridal crowd either; I am introducing some exciting new styles (I highly recommend making the trip to our showroom in the Diamond District in New York City and checking them out yourselves). Micro Pave is still HOT and the three-stone look remains quite strong. I’m telling you our showroom window on 47th street looks like HIGBEE’s from ‘The Christmas Story” only instead of toys they are Diamonds.

So on this rainy weekend I will find the time to plan, to build and to create, surly beats just complaining about the weather!

Have a great day!

Kerry Ryan
Shenoa Diamonds

1 West 47th Street
New York, NY 10036

No comments:

Post a Comment