Friday, November 20, 2009

Thanksgiving is the perfect holiday and I’ll tell you why: it’s because it’s about people, family and friends

Hello all, Kerry Ryan here!

Let’s talk Turkey!

While I always say my articles here are jewelry inspired it doesn’t mean it should be only about Diamonds, engagement rings and all diamond jewelry all the time. Today let’s talk about my one of my favorite holidays and that would be Thanksgiving.

In my opinion Thanksgiving is the perfect holiday and I’ll tell you why: it’s because it’s about people, family and friends, there are no obligations expected (except maybe being in charge of the stuffing or perhaps the pumpkin pie). It’s about sitting around a large table overeating, drinking wine, stimulating conversation (at my house there will be 11 separate conversations going on and pretty much no one listening par for the course).

Thanksgiving is also about reaching out to others, my brothers and I had a habit of bringing a stray to my parent’s house every holiday, no reason for anyone to be alone on Thanksgiving. They were forewarned about the 11 conversations but it was fun watching their heads spin anyway someone had to listen, but with my father pouring the wine the listening eventually didn’t matter.

So I implore all to make this Thanksgiving extra special, enjoy your friends and families maybe reach out share some kindness with a stranger. Believe it or not but in these trying times we have more to be thankful for, make the day extra special.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

Kerry Ryan
Shenoa Diamonds

http://www.shenoadiamonds.com/






1 West 47th Street
Diamond District
New York, NY 10036



PS: If you are in the search for a Verragio engagement ring or a Verragio wedding band, Shenoa Diamonds has the largest Verragio engagement ring collection in the New York Diamond District. With the new arrivals from Verragio now in the showcases, one can find a Verragio engagement ring for any taste or look.

No comments:

Post a Comment