Friday, November 13, 2009

True friends, family and partners...They are a blessing! Show them your appreciation...

Hello all, Kerry Ryan here…

Random thoughts…

I heard this quote the other day “there are no true friends” I could not disagree more, let’s start with my wife, she is my friend and we become stronger friends daily, long before the engagement ring, long before the wedding ring she became my true friend, there is an unseen trust and understanding can’t fully explain it but anyone who has it will understand it.

In my circle of life I have been blessed with true friends, these people got my back, will be there in the middle of a dark rainy night if needed, would bail me out if needed, I haven’t needed that in a few years but its good to know that they are there.

So my wish for you is true friends, it’s a blessing!!!

Now more then ever our friends, family and partners are needed and in turn to show appreciation for them is also needed, reward them this year. I personally recommend Diamonds but a warm hug, a soft kiss, a round at the bar may be all that is necessary.



The ring pictured above is a round diamond set with two matching round stones in a platinum setting with micro pave in the shank. The side stones accompanying the center are a match like true friend, they may not match perfectly (diamonds are like fingerprints and snowflakes while they are close they are never exact) but they work quite well together.

Okay so I recommend you come down to Shenoa & Co. and will see your match and get you another!

Have a great day!

Kerry Ryan
Shenoa Diamonds

1 West 47th Street
Diamond District
New York, NY 10036

P.S. Veterans Day just passed, my hope is that you Thanked the men and women for their service and remembered those that are not here to thank; for their service we are free, please always remember that.

ShenoaDiamonds.com Update: We recently added new Verragio Engagement Rings, Diamond Stud Earrings and Solitaire Diamond Enagegment Rings at great value. If you are thinking about buying this is the best time to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment