Thursday, September 2, 2010

And Down the Stretch They Come

Hello all Kerry Ryan here……..

And Down the Stretch They Come…………………………

Can you believe it September is upon us?, where does the time go, the summer here in the northeast was absolutely smashing and I regret its passing. So, as not to dwell on regrets, the time has come plan. You may ask yourself what I mean by that, well I’m going to tell you.

At Shenoa Diamonds planning means very different things. I personally plan on being busy in the upcoming months filling those engagement ring orders, though I hate to say it preparing for the Christmas/ Holiday Season takes up great’s amounts of time now. I go over our inventory of diamond bracelets, studs, pendants to make sure we are positioned correctly. At the same time we begin introducing new styles for the upcoming season keeping in mind our agenda of always accentuating the center and making sure the new styles are timeless.
K Ryan Engagement Ring

I personally recommend a trip to New York to come visit us this time of year the city shines this time of year and Shenoa Diamonds as well as our inventory shines along with it.

At the same time you should be planning, whether it’s the guy getting his financial house in order to make that life changing purchase of an engagement ring, or the husband that knows damn well that his beleaguered wife deserves something really special this Christmas( I know a few of you myself but I promise not to name names). Planning takes time so start early because the quote,”it gets late early around here” means a lot around here.

So lets get together and start to finish that planning making a great ending to 2010 we all be better for it!!!!!

Kerry M. Ryan
Production and Design Manager
Shenoa and Company
201-927-6525 Mobile
212-764-1625 Office

 

Posted via email from Shenoa & Company - Diamonds, Engagement Rings and Fine Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment