Thursday, September 23, 2010

Autumn is Upon Us

Hello all Kerry Ryan here…….

       Autumn is upon us……………………..

  Soon the leaves will turn color there will be frost on the pumpkin, children will turn their thoughts to Halloween costumes (soon to be followed by Christmas). New brides are now new wives, couples are starting families (congratulations to the Sobols on the arrival of baby Aliza; she is beautiful). There are more celebrations to join in Fall weddings, anniversaries, birthdays; time marches on and we march with it.

  Well, here at Shenoa Diamonds we are prepared and ready to help share those special occasions with you. A perfect occasion presents itself for the perfect time, for a special well thought out gift. The diamond engagement ring usually starts the engagement, while the wedding bands help celebrate the wedding. The anniversaries are a great opportunity to give that special someone something truly special, with our wide selection of Diamond Studs, Diamond Bracelets, and assorted fine jewelry. I am absolutely positive that we can help you find that special gift.
diamond engagement ringDiamond Micro Pave Weave Style  Engagement Ring - K Ryan - Designer

  As I’ve stated before at Shenoa we are always planning designing and adding to our stock new and exciting items, we recently added a new line of fashion earring and rings they are featured in our window; stop by and have a look. I’m always on the hunt for new styles but my feelings for the upcoming season are that we are trending towards fine pieces and classics, jewelry that speaks about the diamond first.
Diamond Engagement ringDiamond 3 Stone Classic Ring  w/ Bagillions and Claw Prongs - K Ryan - Designer

 So as we plan and you plan I ask that you stop on by so we can plan together………..Let the celebrations begin!!!!!!!

A few notes a belated Happy Anniversary to my lovely bride Jackie it seems like 6 minutes not 6 years…….

Happy 3rd Birthday to my son Brenden it feels like yesterday that I was standing in a hospital room holding you in my arms…….

And finally my daughter Kayla was the princess of princesses on our recent trip to Disney she truly is my Cinderella….

 See I have my celebrations and I’m sure you have yours …..Have Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Kerry M. Ryan
Production and Design Manager
Shenoa & Co.
201-927-6525 Mobile
212-764-1625 Office

 

Posted via email from Shenoa & Company - Diamonds, Engagement Rings and Fine Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment