Friday, September 10, 2010

Untitled

Hello all Kerry Ryan……….

Random Thoughts……………..

I can’t….. I won’t…… I want……. Really just concerned with the ‘I DO’S

We at Shenoa are here to help. To answer any and all questions the toughest ones to answer are the ones that go unasked so please I implore you ask away….

There is magic in this world it is there to be discovered in the way we interact, is there any better then the magic created by love and respect for each other I would be put to task looking for it. The magic in the smile of a child, in the words passed,” I love you Mommy and Daddy”, these magic words started with ‘I DO’.

Great time of the year for Weddings the weather usually cooperates the venues sparkle the couples getting married radiate, I personally will be at the wedding of my future sister in law Kellee, I was honored with designing and producing her beautiful wedding band, here is a wish ‘Have a long and wondrous journey together Josh and Kellee’ the party is just the start it’s the ride that counts!!!!!

Football season is upon us and with it the advent of autumn we get to cheer are favorite teams with joy in the victories and frustration in the loses, but it sure makes for great weekends. Personally I have to say ‘GO BLUE!!!!!!! ‘

I do believe in what I do, I believe that in helping couples choose engagement rings, wedding bands, etc. that Shenoa makes an impact one that can last forever and that my friends is pretty special!!!!

yellow diamond engagement ring

I believe in the greatness in people, that we were all put here to make a difference, we are ALL important and I truly mean that!!!!!!

Well my friends it’s time to go enjoy your weekend enjoy the days in front of you ever the optimist I believe we have great days in front of us!!!!!!!!!!!

With the chance of being redundant I have to say again……. GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!

Kerry M. Ryan
Production and Design Manager
Shenoa and Company
Diamond Jewelry
201-927-6525 Mobile
212-764-1625 Office

Posted via email from Shenoa & Company - Diamonds, Engagement Rings and Fine Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment