Wednesday, December 9, 2009

15 days to go…Crystal helps Dad pick Mom a Christmas present.

Hello all, Kerry Ryan here…

15 days to go…

I stepped out of the store yesterday for some air and at the same time a father and his 5 year old daughter were viewing the window. The daughter decked out in her Christmas coat (you know the red wool one with black buttons, matching scarf and hat) pointed at a big emerald-cut diamond eternity band and said:” Daddy, why don’t you buy mom that one? I’m sure it would make her happy!”. Well the father replied:” That looks a little rich for our budget honey but you have great taste!”



At that point I interjected: “I’m sure young lady we could find something that your Mom would love and fits into Dad’s price range but I’m going to need your help picking it out.”

So with smiles all around I introduced myself and welcomed Don and his daughter Crystal into Shenoa & Co. Over the next hour we proceed to pick out a beautiful diamond ring for Crystal’s Mom, Karen. The diamond ring they decided on is a 5 stone emerald-cut ring in Platinum, well within Don’s price range, and in the same moment thrilled a 5 year old girl who helped Dad pick out Mom’s Christmas present. I don’t know what made me happier the sale, gaining a new client and friend or that beaming smile on Crystal’s face.

I’ll rate the smile first, I love Christmas!!!

Kerry Ryan
Shenoa Diamonds

1 West 47th Street
Diamond District
New York, NY 10036

No comments:

Post a Comment