Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bring some cheer to that special someone in your life

Hello all, Kerry Ryan here…

The Christmas countdown is on! Hey there are 22 days left and here at Shenoa we are ready for you. I’ll tell you this is my favorite time of the year and I have my lovely wife and wonderful children to thank for it. Christmas music is always playing at our house, we decorated color coordinated of course and the shopping has begun. We plan on making it a great Christmas and I recommend you do also.
Bring some cheer to that special someone in your life what could be better then giving her a beautiful pair of diamond studs and seeing that radiant smile and all the goodwill the gift creates. We can learn a lot from our young and the pure joy you see in them is something that we can harness in ourselves, I know I will feed off my children’s and as well as my customers; it’s one great feeling.

So come on down to Shenoa & Co and make this Christmas extra special; spread that Holiday cheer. I can feel the excitement you should too!

Speak Soon…

Kerry Ryan
Shenoa Diamonds

1 West 47th Street
Diamond District
New York, NY 10036

No comments:

Post a Comment