Monday, December 7, 2009

Diamonds are a guy’s best friend and you ask why?

Hello all, Kerry Ryan here…

Random thoughts…

17 days to Christmas, how fast it comes!

Diamonds are a guy’s best friend and you ask why? Well I’ll tell you; have any of you ever given your wife/girlfriend some sort of diamond and not had her thrilled with it and you?

Yes there is a Santa and my children are living proof. I see it in their eyes and hear it in their voices to think, at times I was skeptical silly me!

Shenoa Diamonds rocks this time of the year; it’s a ton of fun to be associated with it. The only drawback is, it keeps me away from my family but they understand.


Diamond stud earrings and diamond bracelets are running neck and neck as this year’s “it” gift, you can’t be wrong with either.

I am wishing for a white Christmas, I don’t have to drive this year. I know it’s slightly selfish but it’s been a long time since we’ve had one… think, it would be cool!!!

I wish everyone was as nice all year long as they are at this time of year, I mean I’m in New York and only been told where to a couple of times this month, a new record!

I may be prejudiced but I still recommend buying your girl diamond jewelry, the flat screen can wait!

That’s enough for now more to follow.

Kerry Ryan
Shenoa Diamonds

Link
1 West 47th Street
Diamond District
New York, NY 10036

No comments:

Post a Comment