Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy St. Patrick’s Day from Shenoa & Co.

Hello All!!

Kerry Michael Ryan Here…

As you can tell by the name I’m just a wee bit Irish so on the eve of this fine day I wish all a very Happy St. Patrick’s Day. While we all aren’t Irish by birth, I recommend celebrating in kindred spirit on the 17th like you are yourself.

Let’s for one day forget the present troubles (as I have suggested before we will get through them) lift a pint, a cup of tea, or a glass of water and thank the stars for the blessings we have.

Kiss you wife, do a jig with your girlfriend, hug your children, call mom and dad tell them how much you love them, drop by say hello to the grandparents, basically bring some cheer into someone’s life on a day that cheer is celebrated world wide.

With grand intentions you’ll be surprised how life can shine like a diamond and sparkle through and through!!!!

So all you diamond lovers I invite you to join me tomorrow to celebrate in grand Irish traditions…


‘May the road rise to meet you…
May the wind be always at your back
A warm sun in your face
And may a gentle rain fall upon your fields……..

And most importantly…….

May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you’re Dead!!!!

(In my case I’ll need a solid 45 minutes to an hour head start!!!)

HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY

From a wee olde leprechaun

Kerry Michael Ryan
Shenoa & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment