Thursday, March 26, 2009

We enjoy being busy at Shenoa & Co. so come on down and we’ll get busy together!

Hello All!! Kerry Ryan here…

I was working this weekend in the store (1 west 47th street) and it was really busy. I realize that when I’m really involved with customers the hours just fly by.

We were creating a gorgeous sapphire and diamond ring (similar to ones pictured on top) the customer had their opinion and I helped by tweaking the design slightly nip here tuck there and over a short amount of time we came up with a beautiful ring that the customer’s wife is excited to be wearing (I can tell you I can never make them fast enough). Then it was on to a slightly nervous and unassuming couple form Ireland looking for an engagement ring but the catch was they were flying home by 3:00 o’clock. Okay so we narrowed the field in this case, I helped with the selection of the setting style after they settled on a round shape diamond, off to the jeweler for sizing and setting a quick polish, next stop Kennedy Airport! While I’m finishing up with the my Irish brethren in walk previous customers wanting to upgrade their setting for their diamond, after looking at a few options they settle on a handmade platinum solitaire custom fit and a matching wedding band.

What I’m driving at is it about how great it is to be working with you all and on all different types of jewelry needs. No project is too small and certainly none too large just talking, working, creating is so exciting and rewarding. I could never understand the person that prefers the sedate life not for me and certainly not for anyone at Shenoa & Co.

Like I said we enjoy being busy at Shenoa & Co. so come on down and we’ll get busy together!!!

Kerry Ryan
Shenoa & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment