Monday, March 9, 2009

Let's make magic: Dig around in those jewelry boxes, come in to Shenoa & Co. and let’s see what we can pull out of the hat!

Hello All,

Kerry Ryan here with a few tidbits…

One of the more interesting aspects of my job is what I call working magic. You may ask yourself what is that, well I’ll tell you. It is when a customer comes in with an old and/or unwanted piece of jewelry and instead of turning it into 10 cents on the dollar we design and make a relevant, readily wearable piece of jewelry.

One of the rings I made was similar to the picture you see now, the customer brought in an old diamond ring we broke it apart put our heads together on a design and in a matter of 2 weeks the customer leaves with a brand new ring that they were absolutely thrilled with.

See where I’m going here you don’t always have to buy something brand new and old jewelry doesn’t always have to be regulated to the bottom of an old dusty jewelry box. You can create a beautiful ring, necklace, earring etc. that you will wear and wear proudly. I can’t begin to tell you how many compliments the customers that I have done this for and in turn the many recommendations I and Shenoa have received by redesigning old jewelry.

Don’t forget the best part about it is you are directly involved in the whole process from start to finish that’s the magic we both get to pull rabbits out of the hat. All kidding aside it is a great avenue to be pursued and a great personal experience.

So dig around those jewelry boxes come in to Shenoa and let’s see what we can pull out of the Hat!!!!

Like I said let’s make some magic…

Kerry Ryan
Shenoa & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment