Thursday, March 5, 2009

Shenoa & Co., - We are in the Happy Wife/Girlfriend business...

Hello All,

Kerry Ryan Here!

Here’s a thought…

Engagement ring shopping should be an enlightened and fun experience, do you hear that? enlightened and fun experience. As I’ve said before we tend to over think things in all aspects of our lives, keeping things simpler can make this shopping experience much more enjoyable.

One of the easiest recommendations is to find out what your fiancé likes, let’s face it she’s the one wearing it; she’s the one showing it off proudly, be the hero get her what she wants!! My wife doesn’t pick my golf clubs and I don’t pick her hairstyle, what she likes is perfectly fine with me.

Here’s the hint of the week; Happy Wife/Girlfriend = Happy Husband/Boyfriend that math always adds up.

Come in to Shenoa & Co. this weekend, we are in the Happy Wife/Girlfriend business!!!

Like I said just a thought…

Kerry Ryan
Shenoa & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment