Thursday, March 26, 2009

When seriously shopping for diamonds and diamond jewelry; the two key words are focus and concentration.

Hello All Kerry Ryan here!

Here is a hint that I recommend to all my customers and potential ones when seriously shopping for diamonds and diamond jewelry; the two key words are focus and concentration.

What I mean by this is you truly have to see your eye on the prize to get to the end game. So let’s talk about those two key words:

First focus; it means narrowing the field of choices fairly and quickly, when you’re seriously considering buying an engagement ring or an expensive piece of jewelry jumping from one type to another isn’t going to help you accomplish anything. Again the eye on the prize the field of selections should be narrowed to your top three choices making it easier to select a ring, pair of earrings, bracelet etc. When you’ve narrowed it to your top three you truly have no wrong choice.

How do you arrive there? Well by applying a fair amount of concentration, loose the outside distractions, concentrate on your likes and your feelings will lead you to the correct choices.

Ask yourself questions; do I like this on me?
Does this ring speak to my nature and style?
A real important question to ask oneself is; will I love it in five years?

These questions answered will lead you to focus and concentration and also thoroughly enjoyable buying experience.

When I am shopping myself I find that if the salesperson is distracted the buying experience is disjointed and unfulfilling. I too need focus and concentration to better serve you and work on these aspects daily to better serve you.

Have a great weekend!!

Kerry Ryan
Shenoa & Co.

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate the person who has written such a wonderful blog. Your simple use of language and no frills makes the post a great read...
    engagement rings nyc

    ReplyDelete