Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sick of Winter yet?

Hi All!

Kerry Ryan here! I d
on’t know about you but I am sick of winter!! I may be in the business of delivering “ice” but I’ll tell you I’m sick of shoveling it, tired of bundling up just want to soak up some sun!!

I guess warm thoughts will have to do….

It’s March so we all know that eventually it is going to get warm (you wouldn’t be able to tell that by the 0 degree wind chills outside). I also know that this is a time couples traditionally look for engagement rings and wedding bands.

That means ”June Brides”, now that’s a warming thought; I mean it will be warm in June right? Okay so if we go with that thought process it means couples are planning spring and summer weddings (feel where I’m going here) and in turn spring and summer engagements.

Okay so as my frozen fingers are typing this I’m planning on helping you with those Spring / Summer weddings and engagements!!!!

Like I said warm thoughts……

Kerry Ryan
Shenoa & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment